drank Winter Nog by Della Terra Teas

I made a cup of this as soon as the package came in as I rushed out the door to take my kitten to the vet…it made a cold blistery Vermont day warm and cozy.

This tea has a sugary sweetness to it without feeling sticky, I want to say it’s like frosting but it is much more like real eggnog than that. The cinnamon adds the festive spice to it and the snowflake sprinkles make it FUN!

I usually bring one or two teas to work with tea to drink throughout the day and this one is in my bag today. I love it! This is my first Della Terra experience and I just made my Black Friday Wish List at my desk :p

Born and raised in Connecticut, went to college in Vermont, and moved back to work after a year of service.

I love sweet, decadent, desserty teas the most but I also appreciate a strong refreshing cup of green or white tea. I recently started a matcha smoothie morning, sometimes mate or black tea, then black tea and rooibos throughout the day, and whatever my little heart desires most when I get home from work!

I’m obsessed with Della Terra, DAVIDs, and 52teas because they have the best dessert teas but also have a selection of some more straight things too. Recently tried Simpson and Vail and LOVE them too!!

I don’t have a rating system, I just kind of guess. I think I should make a rating system…

85-100 I want this in my cupboard always
75-85 I like it but I’m not rushing out to buy more immediately
60-75 Probably not going to want more than the sample
40-60 I don’t like this tea, I wouldn’t recommend it, and I won’t drink it again
0-40 This wasn’t even worth the sip.

Ok let’s try that for a bit now.

Vermont