Yum yum yum! So glad to be sitting at my desk with this lovely cup of heaven right now. It smells very much like it’s name, it’s caramel but with a mix of creaminess so it’s not the sticky sweet smell that accompanies caramel square candies. I’m drinking it now that it’s cooled down because I feel the flavor is stronger and more detectable when it’s a little cooler. It doesn’t taste much like any caramel I’ve had before but I still adore it, it’s a slightly sweet, rich, creamy, taste and feel. It’s cozy tasting, I can’t quite put my finger on it.

Eight Candles is the same tea but with marshmallow I believe and I thought that when drinking that I tasted more of the marshmallow but it is SO similar to this that I guess it’s Della Terra’s version of caramel that comes through in both. Either way, I really really love it and am glad that I have it with me today.

Born and raised in Connecticut, went to college in Vermont, and moved back to work after a year of service.

I love sweet, decadent, desserty teas the most but I also appreciate a strong refreshing cup of green or white tea. I recently started a matcha smoothie morning, sometimes mate or black tea, then black tea and rooibos throughout the day, and whatever my little heart desires most when I get home from work!

I’m obsessed with Della Terra, DAVIDs, and 52teas because they have the best dessert teas but also have a selection of some more straight things too. Recently tried Simpson and Vail and LOVE them too!!

I don’t have a rating system, I just kind of guess. I think I should make a rating system…

85-100 I want this in my cupboard always
75-85 I like it but I’m not rushing out to buy more immediately
60-75 Probably not going to want more than the sample
40-60 I don’t like this tea, I wouldn’t recommend it, and I won’t drink it again
0-40 This wasn’t even worth the sip.

Ok let’s try that for a bit now.

Vermont