drank Sinharaja by Golden Moon Tea

2nd steeping and the flavour has been toned down quite a few notches. I am picking up a bit of a sweetness to the tea, but again none of the suagr or honey everyone else has raved about. Which is kind of odd – are my taste buds deffective?

Anyway to me the dominent taste on this steep is a mild toasty flavour. It’s probably my favorite of the few straight Ceylon teas that I’ve tried, although I guess that isn’t really saying all that much. I think it might be nice with some milk, so I’ll try it that way next time.