drank Golden Osmanthus by Lupicia

Polishing off another sample but this is one I’m sad to see go -particuarly since Lupicia teas aren’t readily available here (though I did get some very kind offers from people).

There’s a rather spinach-like taste that seems to develop when this tea is steeped longer along with the bakey flavour. I’m still not sure what exactly osmanthus tastes like and what part of what I’m tasting is made up by it, but I do know that this is a tea I’d like to drink again sometime in the future.