drank Milk Oolong by SerendipiTea

My standards for milk oolong may be a bit high. This is a natural milk oolong (JIN Xuan) but I still wanted a bit more creaminess from it. I personally would spend my oolong dollars on a different milk oolong or SerendipiTea’s Forever Spring.

I am a tea lover and have reviewed teas on Teaviews.com for quite a while and have logged over 300 tea reviews for them. Bear in mind that I have a huge amount of teas in my personal collection that I have never even reviewed.

I use the Teaviews rating system when rating on here. I guess the biggest thing I’d like to point out is that a tea in the 7 or 70 range is usually one that I would buy but would likely not place an order just to get it. It is a secondary item. Once you start getting up to an 8 or 80+, those are the teas that I would place an order just to get or are an item that I would likely replenish.

9-10
One of the best teas I’ve ever tasted — I will definitely be buying it again in the future!

7-8
An excellent tea — I would more than likely buy it again.

5-6
A decent tea — it was nice enough, but I wouldn’t go out of my way to purchase it again.

3-4
Not a very good tea — it wasn’t completely awful, but I’d not want to drink it again.

1-2