I received this tea as a Christmas gift from a long-time online friend who lives in Florida. It is labeled as an “herbal tea” which I suspect is merely a printing error, because this is most definitely a black tea.

The aroma is very nice – smells strongly of orange with chocolate in the background. The flavor is also very pleasant, reminds me a bit of the chocolate covered orange confections that are very popular around Christmastime. Sweet and delicious. I’d be happier if there were more chocolate in the blend, but then, is there ever a time when I don’t want more chocolate?

I am obsessed with tea!