drank Feliz Cumpleaños by BourgeaTEA

I just received my order of samples from BourgeaTea today (as if I need to sample more teas… LOL) and this is the first of the samples that I decided to try.

YUM! It does have a cake-y kind of taste in the background, slightly malty with a lovely vanilla overtone. Sweet and tasty. The black tea offers a sturdy background flavor, rich and flavorful, slightly astringent. It is not bitter, but, it tasted like it was almost there. I steeped it for 2 1/2 minutes, and that seems like that is the best time frame to steep this one in a Breville, as I suspect that if it were steeped any longer than that it would be bitter. But as it is, it’s rather nice.

I like this … a lovely tea to celebrate one’s un-birthday!

Azzrian

I am down with anything cake-y! Sounds delish!

DaisyChubb

And a very merry un-birthday to you!

TeaEqualsBliss

This one has been on my wishlist for AGES!

Comments

Azzrian

I am down with anything cake-y! Sounds delish!

DaisyChubb

And a very merry un-birthday to you!

TeaEqualsBliss

This one has been on my wishlist for AGES!

I am obsessed with tea!