drank Watermelon Matcha by Red Leaf Tea

I did it. I finally broke down and ordered some Matcha from Red Leaf Tea. I had been reading the reviews of this Watermelon Matcha and drooling – I had to try it! HAD TO!

I ordered the Distinctive flavor level with the basic grade Matcha for this … and it’s absolutely perfect. Sure, I guess a higher quality Matcha would have been nicer, but, I like this just the way it is. It is sweet, vegetal, creamy and even a little buttery. The watermelon is at the perfect level of flavor and it’s sweet, juicy and tastes very watermelon-y. This is seriously YUM! I gulped down my first chawan full of this, and if it weren’t so late in the day I’d probably indulge myself with another. This really isn’t going to last long in my cupboard!

Babble

Oh man this sounds delicious. But my BF would hate it, since he’s not a fan of watermelon (and seriously, who hates watermelon?)

LiberTEAS

I know, I don’t get that either. I think I’ve met one or two people in my life that didn’t care for watermelon, and I was just dumbfounded… how could anyone NOT like it? I mean, I can understand not liking Matcha as it can be somewhat of an acquired taste/not for everybody kind of taste, but, not liking watermelon? That just seems wrong and … maybe even non-human … are you sure your boyfriend is from earth?

I am so alien! ;)

Missy

Dylan says I’m unAmerican.

Babble

LOL – I think he’s from earth. It’s so weird too because he loves cantelope, which is another melon. I don’t know, sometimes men are so hard to understand ;)

Kittenna

My father apparently is “allergic” to watermelon. I’ve never understood it either. I think he just didn’t like it.

This one is definitely on my short list to try from Red Leaf! I received my latest, Green Apple, a day ago, and am looking forward to trying it ASAP!

TeaEqualsBliss

I was sooooooo going to place a matcha order thru them! Perhaps I will wait a bit and see what happens. I was tempted with everyone elses matcha’s perhaps

DaisyChubb

Yay! I’m so glad you had a good experience with them! It’s Friday so I’m going to indulge in some Watermelon Matcha today as well -you inspire moi! :D

Comments

Babble

LiberTEAS

I am so alien! ;)

Missy

Dylan says I’m unAmerican.

Kittenna