drank Nutty Enough by Naked Teas Galore

Backlog:

I really liked this tisane … it was one of my favorite tisanes that I’ve received from my Amoda tea box. My only complaint is that more chocolate is always better, so I think that Naked Teas Galore should have added a couple of extra handfuls of the cocoa nibs to the tea as they were blending.

But then again, it was delicious as it was … nutty, sweet, delicious. I liked the way the apple and cinnamon gave it sort of a nutty, apple cider-y kind of taste.

Really tasty … needs more chocolate.

I am obsessed with tea!