drank Sicilian Vespers by Red Leaf Tea

I am finishing off the last I have of this tea – thanks again to TeaEqualsBliss for sending it out to me.

This tea has a lovely floral essence. It is beautifully delicate, it is like a light, spirited dance on the palate. The cabernet wine is prominent, and when combined with the light floral taste it is really quite delightful. Sweet – but not too sweet. Hints of currants.

As I finish the last of this – I am realizing just how much I am going to miss it. This is – quite possibly – the best “wine infused” tea I’ve tasted to date.

And because I am liking this so much tonight, I’m going to increase my numeric rating just a tad!