drank Carol by Lupicia

Yay! My monthly “magazine” arrived with a sample of this inside.

This is yummy. It reminds me a lot of Strawberry and Vanilla from Lupicia – especially the aroma of it. The black tea is very soothing – not a get-up-and-go kind of tea, but more of a relaxing tea.

I just submitted a review for this tea on the Tea Review Blog – it should publish soon!

Janefan

I really like the Strawberry and Vanilla – glad to hear this is in fact similar. I just got mine today too and am looking forward to trying it soon :-)

TeaEqualsBliss

I’ve signed up for the magazine a few times but never got it…sigh…

LiberTEAS

I think that you have to place an order of $30 or more for a 1 year subscription.

Ahhh! That would be why! LOL

Comments

Janefan

TeaEqualsBliss

I’ve signed up for the magazine a few times but never got it…sigh…

LiberTEAS