drank Shizuoka Black Tea by Den's Tea

This is awesome!

I do hope that Den’s will consider offering this tea because it is really outstanding.

The flavor is rich with notes of fruit and malt. There is a creamy sweetness to it as well. It has an appealing sweetness to it – not overly sweet, but it is so delicious that it keeps me sipping to experience the sweetness.

I do like this!!!

Delicious!

Shinobi_cha

I agree, I was thinking too that if Den’s starts offering it eventually, I would have to be a black tea drinker every now and then. :-)

Comments

Shinobi_cha

I am obsessed with tea!