drank Lemon Ginger by SpecialTEA Brew

I notice that this tea is no longer on SpecialTea Brew’s website, instead, the new Lemon Ginger Snap is an herbal blend with honeybush – while this lemon ginger snap is a green tea with ginger, lemongrass and lemon myrtle.

This is very nice, though. The green tea is a little bit on the grassy side, but, I don’t mind that. The lemony flavor and ginger pair very nicely together – the result is a flavor that is citrus-y and gently peppery, it has a very soothing and calming effect. I like it!

I am obsessed with tea!