drank Blackberry Mojito by Teavana

I have Wifey-Woman to thank for sending me a bit of this tea to try. Since I don’t shop at Teavana very often (hubby is under the false assumption that I have “enough tea” – whatever that means), I am glad to have on-line friends who are willing to share bits of these teas to try. :) Thanks Wifey-Woman (aka Little Mew Brew!)

This is really good. I can taste the blackberry and the apple, and even the plum and raspberry. It’s pleasantly sweet and tart. The spearmint is a bit hidden in the first couple of sips, but the flavor develops nicely. Underneath it all, I can also taste the green tea peeking through.

If I were to change anything about this, I would make it hibiscusless. (Yes, it’s a word, I just made it up) I think that the hibiscus is a bit much here – it doesn’t really overwhelm the other flavors, but, I’d rather not be tasting it at all.

Other than that, though, I really am enjoying this blend.

Indigobloom

hibiscus can certainly do overwhelm a good tea! I find places like teavana rely on it for lack of tea blending inspiration *grumbles

seule771

I am a Green tea drinker at best; I am newly to other teas. I am amaze at how much information there is out there and the types all from Camellia Sinesis. Fantastic, uh?

I have yet to sample to Mojito from the Tea Forte sampler I received. Will let you know if I can discern the flavors; not sure what is Mojito; although description depicts refreshing notes of Spearmint with Rooibos.

I can’t know as yet since not tried it. You noted spearmint as hidden in the first couple of sips; keen taste buds.

Indigobloom

Mojito is a South American inspired drink that mixes lime, mint, and I think rum, sometimes coconut. Very yummy indeed!

Comments

Indigobloom

seule771