This tea smells amazing – grassy, fresh air and flowers. That’s what I smell. It smells crisp and clean and fresh.

The tea has a very substantial body to it. This is not a “light” green tea. It is smooth and rich, not just in flavor but in texture too. I can taste notes of grass, nuts, and flowers. A savory spinach note toward mid-sip. A beautifully complex tea that is well worth the time to contemplate its many layers of flavor.

Kashyap

its a lovely and creamy cup…the Laoshan black is also not to be overlooked..yum

Comments

Kashyap

its a lovely and creamy cup…the Laoshan black is also not to be overlooked..yum