drank Date Nut Muffin Rooibos by 52teas

I had high hopes for this one, because the fragrance wafting up from my mug is amazing – it smells like freshly baked muffins. And when I read teataku’s tasting note stating that this tisane reminded her of cucidati (Italian fig cookie) I got really excited because those are favorites of mine.

Unfortunately, this tisane just isn’t working for me. It’s the rooibos. The rooibos just isn’t working for me.

The other flavors ARE there … and this tisane does deliver what it says it will. I can taste the date and the nut and the muffin and even the touch of butter. But the rooibos just isn’t working for me with all these other flavors. Perhaps this would be better if it had an Assam base? I don’t know.

I am obsessed with tea!

I am a co-founder of the SororiTEA Sisters:

I no longer write for the SororiTea Sisters but I am still the admin for the blog.

The reason I’m no longer writing for SororiTea Sisters is because I am now the Mad Tea Artist for 52Teas:

I’ll still be posting occasional reviews on teas here on Steepster, mostly backlogged reviews because I’m way behind on getting reviews posted. That’s why I’m keeping two accounts active at the current time – so that I can get those backlogged reviews posted.

I also am intrigued by flavored teas with an unusual or unique flavor combination, which is why I was very excited to be the Mad Tea Artist of 52Teas!

Vancouver, WA