drank Gong Fu by Zhi Tea

I love this tea. LOVE it. For those of you who loved and are missing Dawn from the Simple Leaf, try this.

gmathis

I still have a little Dawn. I’ll have to do a taste test!

TeaBrat

It is yummy!

seule771

I read the description for this tea and if I say: Everybody is Gong Fu fighting this tea Keemun style at Dawn would it be understood? I will add it to shopping list…worshipful list.

Stephanie

I miss Dawn!!!

LiberTEAS

@Stephanie: me too. Such an amazing tea. This one is really good though. Really good.

Comments

gmathis

I still have a little Dawn. I’ll have to do a taste test!

TeaBrat