So, I’m on my second pot of this, and I’m really not sure what to think. I taste spice, cinnamon mainly, but there’s a hint of cardamom as well. I also taste plum, and there’s just a hint of the hibiscus in the background. I think the fruit flavors would come out more with a longer steep, and I’m tempted to try a 10 minute steep on this, but at 5 minutes the spices are quite strong enough, thank you, and I really don’t want to find out how much stronger they could be. So I’ll hold off on giving a rating for now.

On side note, I think my sickness is coming back. Joy of joys, my nose has been running so much it’s ready for a half marathon.

Meghann M

Hopefully it is the spices making your nose run and not a repeat cold:( Hope it goes away soon!

Jaime

Sadly, it’s not. I had to cut short a day of shopping with my mom to go pick up some meds and crash at home. I don’t feel bad, really, so I’m hoping it’s limited to the nose and stays there. Thanks, though!

Comments

Meghann M

Jaime

My love of tea started in 2001, whilst in an internship in London, England. I shared an office with a lovely man who would make me a cup of tea every morning without asking me if I even wanted it. I drink my tea neat now, because I’ve yet to find the sugar/milk combination that lives up to Pablo’s.

I drink any and all kinds of tea, and love trying new brands/varieties/flavors.

Lexington, Kentucky