drank Earl Grey by Numi Organic Tea

This is another one of my tea tin finds. I went through it this afternoon and took one of each teabag that I wanted to try. I was craving the Earl today, so here he is.

The liquor is very dark and you can smell the tea very well. The tea itself is tasty. It is a little less smooth than Numi’s Aged Earl Grey. The bergamot isn’t overwhelming. I just like the Aged Earl better than this one. That being said, this is still a tasty cup and lands itself on the light green smiley on my rating.

I haven’t met an Earl I didn’t like yet and Numi rarely disappoints.