I must have steeped this less than normal, because it doesn’t taste like peppermint except in the cool aftertaste. Like how your mouth feels after you brush your teeth with peppermint toothpaste. It is ok and I really need tea. After being used to having at least 2-4 cups a day, you have massive tea cravings when you don’t have it for a while. At least I do.

I went to see the Merchant of Venice with a group of friends yesterday. It was fun even if we didn’t get back until after midnight last night. I am really going to miss being a college student in about a year and living in a massive community of friends.