If you can believe it, this is the cause of one of my first memories with tea. I remember this and many other Celestial Seasonings boxes at my friends’ house. We would have cups of Sleepytime and Mandarin Orange Spice! For me, this is a go-to blend from Celestial Seasonings. It’s got a nice blend of flavors and the spices don’t overpower the orange if it’s steeped well. I have left my bag too long in the cup before.. resulting in a very unpleasant cup. While it’s not the best tea I’ve ever had, it is nice occasionally.

~
⁺ Student. Tea (& Coffee) lover. Bookworm.

Favorite teas: Milk Oolong, Flavored blends, Dessert teas, Creamy Teas, Rooibos, Oolong, Black, Green
Dislikes: Spices, Peppery flavors, Cloves, Cardamom, Licorice, Peppermint, Cinnamon, Mate, Puerh, Chai, Ginger

My Rather Picky Ratings
90+ – Reserved for the very best! Always in the cupboard!
80-89 – Quite good! A very pleasing cup.
70-79 – Room for improvement, but not bad.
60-69 – Mediocre.
50-59 – Bad. Will not purchase.
49 & below – Depending on the more specific rating: Undrinkable. Yuck. Will not purchase.

Note: Teas in my cupboard are all of the teas that I’ve logged, regardless of their current presence in my actual cupboard. For an updated list on what teas I have available for swap, check out the swap thread and not my cupboard! Thanks!