drank Honeybush Mango by Adagio Teas

I’d never had honeybush before and I’m really curious to try it as a standalone. This tea’s nice and sweet and mangoey. At first I steeped it about 5 minutes. It was kinda bizarre: it tasted like what I’d imagine a mango-scented lotion would taste like. Well, one evening I was so busy that I didn’t hear the timer go off so it steeped probably close to 10 minutes and it really mellowed the flavor in a pleasant way. This one’s growing on me. NE but with potential for more…

175 °F / 79 °C 8 min or more