drank Ti Kuan Yin by Adagio Teas

I’m just falling further and further in love with oolongs. I wasn’t so sure about this one at first: the dry leaf smell seemed lacking in that “veggie-oolongish” area. First steep was pretty darn mellow in what I’m used to (not the asparaguspalooza experience). Second steep I thought, hmmm…I still dunno. Maybe I had too high of an expectation for this one. Third steep: Hellooo mouth happiness! I wish that I had the perfect phrase for what oolongs do to me. They’re like a snuggie for my soul, and a party for my mouth.

I don’t think that I’ll reorder this one – it’s fine, but I have my eyes set on my next oolong order coming from Life in Teacup – I’ve read stellar reviews of their oolongs and I’m dying to experience them. I just have promised myself that I will have my tea temp issues under control before I place that order. And I want to get a gaiwan too. Tee-hee! NE