Another one of my tea bag samples that came free with my order. I was up very late finishing my final paper for a class and then spent a long time deciding whether or not to do the Steepster Select (I caved this morning). So, I needed some more black tea caffeine power and some that I could take on my commute to my final class of the semester – woohoo! It’s been a decade since I’ve been in school and I survived my first Grad-level class :D

Anywho, to the tea! I really need to experience more black teas – it’s getting silly in that my descriptive powers fail me. The packet smelled like a black tea which I guess is a good thing. It steeped to a purty dark brown color. And the smell? Are you ready for it? It smelled like black tea. There was a subtle taste of spice that I couldn’t put a finger on. It just sort of hovered there in the background. I also think that I now can identify tannins when they rear their bitter heads. They were there, but not horrible. Overall, I do not plan on purchasing any more of this. M

Stephanie

Congats on surviving your class! Now drink some good tea! :)

Rabs