It was the first day of our Summer Reading Program at the library, so I needed something both yummy and sanity-saving. Earl Grey Cream to the rescue! I now know the secret ingredient (mwahahaaaa!) and I have to say that it truly is the right amount for optimum numminess. I’m dying for another Steepsterite to try this and put in their 2 cents. I’m also dying for Daniel to make this available for sale (hint-hint), because I’m not going to place my order until this is available ;) Bumping the rating up by a point! TG

I also have found the right equation for my JOEmo thermos:
1 tsp and 165 degrees.