In it’s defense this tea has probably been in the pass for some time and by the time I got it, it probably lost a lot of flavor and maybe took on the flavors of the other teas in the box. As a result, it was not good. Basically flavored water with all ingredients unidentifiable when tasting. I am sorry, but I probably need to taste a fresh batch.

inguna

Sorry you had a bad experience but something indeed must have gone wrong as one adjective I would use describing this tea is “intense” (regardless of if you like the taste or not)

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

I too am surprised by the flavor or lack there off. I have had Aries and I LOVE it. I intend to review it as well but want to drink it again so my tasting notes would be fresh. However, I think what happened here is that it was left in the pass too long. I will prepare it again and if necessary I will update my rating here. I too am sorry I couldn’t write something better.

inguna

Don’t worry about it :) People are entitled to their opinion. Also nobody likes everything anyway. Perhaps you can try to steep it longer?

Comments

inguna

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

inguna

A lover & provider of tea, teas accessories, and tea-inspired beauty products. A bit of a geek, and I think it works for me.

Follow Me (Personal Account): www.Twitter.com/RachelKCarter
Follow Me (Tea Biz): www.Twitter.com/iHeartTeas

To purchase my products and samples from various other tea companies please visit…
www.iHeartTeas.com