I found this to be ok. The matcha was in charge and at the end I tasted a bit of tartness from the strawberry but it wasn’t strong, I think I will try this again and hope if I play with the measurements the strawberry will come through better.

175 °F / 79 °C
Cofftea

What ratio did you start with?

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

I kinda just made it I don’t have specifics. Next time I will make perfect measurements. I just went Willie Nillie on this one. I think I spelled that right. :-)

Cofftea

Haham yeah for most people matcha is about the perfect measurement so you may want to measure it next time.:)

Cofftea

lol no clue where that m came from…

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

I know I just wanted matcha now so I made it quick thought I would get it right.

Cofftea

As long as it wasn’t chunky, I think you made it right:) This isn’t something that screams “STRAWBERRY!”

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

Definitely not chunky the matcha itself is great just thought more strawberry.

Comments

Cofftea

What ratio did you start with?

Cofftea

lol no clue where that m came from…

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

Definitely not chunky the matcha itself is great just thought more strawberry.

A lover & provider of tea, teas accessories, and tea-inspired beauty products. A bit of a geek, and I think it works for me.

Follow Me (Personal Account): www.Twitter.com/RachelKCarter
Follow Me (Tea Biz): www.Twitter.com/iHeartTeas

To purchase my products and samples from various other tea companies please visit…
www.iHeartTeas.com