1 heaping tsp in 6oz. (This was about 1/3 of my 7g sample, so approx 2.3g)

The dry leaf wasn’t as golden as the Adagio Yunnan Gold that I used to drink like crazy, but the taste was very similar. That classic Yunnan flavor. Very nice version… smooth with barely any astringency. A great morning cup!

I have a sample from Adagio coming, since that was the tea I used to drink so much, I want to try it side-by-side and see what I discover.

(I did a 2nd steeping which was good too although less flavorful.)

I happily reside in Park Slope, Brooklyn with my husband, our baby son, and our dog. I teach over 40 piano students per week at my home studio and created “Fundamental Keys”, a classical piano method book and video series.

My husband and I are vegan and have been for about 8 years. We are enjoying bringing up our little one in the vegan tradition!

I went through a major tea phase some years ago (2006-2009) and had quite a collection and tasted hundreds of varieties. Then I went off caffeine when I decided to have a baby, and after he was born I got into a nasty coffee habit. Now I’ve come back to tea, thank goodness. I’m finding my tastes have changed quite a bit since my first go at tea fanaticism. Really enjoying some of the amazing and deliciously complex teas I’ve learned about through Steepster!