drank Jasmine Chun Hao by Adagio Teas

The scent of the leaves is very strong, so I steeped for only a minute and half, opposed to their suggestion of two to three minutes. The leaves are small and broken, and at first i think the flavor isnt affected. Initially, I taste very little bitterness.
As the tea cools i can taste more bitterness,which knocks off points for me. The bitterness starts off very subtle but builds until its a bit unpleasant. Next time I will only make a cup at a time instead of a pot, so it has less time to cool. And next time I will try steeping for only a minute or so.
To enjoy this tea, drink it fast right after its steeped, for a very short time.

I love tea. I first tasted loose leaf when my grandpa brought some back from Russia and I remember just savoring it. Not sure what kind it was; all I remember is that it was loose leaf and it was good. =)

I really enjoy oolong, jasmine tea, green tea, and white tea. I have been getting more into black tea, especially those with chocolate notes! Also, chai is a constant favorite.

As far as tisanes go, I enjoy chamomile and occasionally a mint. I am interested to try rooibus and honey bush. I do prefer teas without artificial flavoring but I’m willing to try most things.

I know next to nothing about puerh, but I like what I have tried so far.

I am consistently amazed at the flavors contained in one leaf. I am on a quest to discover all of them! Slowly, though. Good tea is expensive. :P

Other things I enjoy: Books. My family. Truth. Campfires. Animal Rescue. Gardening. Sushi. Mountain biking. Documentaries. Trees. Music. Culture. Sour cream raisin pie. Not necessarily in that order. :P

North Dakota