drank Laoshan White by Verdant Tea

This tea tastes more like a green tea to me than a white; I enjoy both however, and this is really good! I was trying to figure out which vegetable this tasted like and to me it tastes like fresh edamame. It has a lovely soft texture and delicate sweetness that is enjoyable. It has this wonderfully weird trait of leaving the feeling that I just ate something very savory, and salty.
I brewed this western style with about 1 1/2 tsp of leaf for 12 oz. I know I’m naughty for not brewing it like Verdant suggests but I don’t have much of this tea and I’m trying to stretch it out! It was good this way, too.
Steep one, one minute. Steep two, 1 min 30 sec. I plan to keep going!

I love tea. I first tasted loose leaf when my grandpa brought some back from Russia and I remember just savoring it. Not sure what kind it was; all I remember is that it was loose leaf and it was good. =)

I really enjoy oolong, jasmine tea, green tea, and white tea. I have been getting more into black tea, especially those with chocolate notes! Also, chai is a constant favorite.

As far as tisanes go, I enjoy chamomile and occasionally a mint. I am interested to try rooibus and honey bush. I do prefer teas without artificial flavoring but I’m willing to try most things.

I know next to nothing about puerh, but I like what I have tried so far.

I am consistently amazed at the flavors contained in one leaf. I am on a quest to discover all of them! Slowly, though. Good tea is expensive. :P

Other things I enjoy: Books. My family. Truth. Campfires. Animal Rescue. Gardening. Sushi. Mountain biking. Documentaries. Trees. Music. Culture. Sour cream raisin pie. Not necessarily in that order. :P

North Dakota