drank Earl Grey by Royal Copenhagen

One of the guys requested a tea with rum. (He had a cold)
Had to find one of my books about tea to find out what tea is good with rum, and the book from Perch had a recipe on a drink with earl grey and rum – thus the choice of this tea.

I was a bit too generous with the rum 1/6 part so the first cup was too bitter.
Then I made two cups more for me and another friend (we got curious) and made a 1/8 rum and earl grey blend. With honey.

May I say YUMM? Oh, yum. YUM.
Next time I host a party TeaRum will be on the table!

Lori

hmmm..earl grey and rum- that’s a combo…!

It is :)

Ewa

oh man, you saddled the sick guy with the failure? So sad!

Rijje

LOL no I switched the cups, so the sick guy got the 1/8 blend.
Couldn’t dream of serving bad tea (rum or not) to my guest.

Comments

Lori

hmmm..earl grey and rum- that’s a combo…!

It is :)

Ewa

oh man, you saddled the sick guy with the failure? So sad!

Rijje

LOL no I switched the cups, so the sick guy got the 1/8 blend.
Couldn’t dream of serving bad tea (rum or not) to my guest.

Many things can be said about me, but I rather not go into details… Other than the facts that: Yes, I am from Greenland (Yeah, it’s totaly awesome!) and I love my books, cats and tea.

I love all kinds of tea, but must confess a greater love towards the Da Hong Pao and a deep hatred for Ceylon and Pickwick. (Yes, I am aware that Ceylon is area). Sorry, It’s not them, it’s me.
Other than that I love the greens, the whites and the blacks (and all of the things in the middle) evenly.

Rating system – I love the smileyrate here on steepster, so I’ll just follow that. That’s 1 point for the worst tea in the history of man, and 100 point for some of the best tea… note that I usually rate high because I am a optimist and love all things tea.

“You can’t get a cup of tea big enough or a book long enough to suit me.”
~ C. S. Lewis