drank Lemon Grass by Adagio Teas

Arrrr, it be Talk Like a Pirate Day, mateys! I sailed the Seven Seas today, and came home too late for messin’ about with the likes of the Captain or Mermaids, so I be settlin’ for a tisane fer tonight. Gots to swing in me bunk in a few hours. Arrrrr!

I’d been seein’ here and tharrrr mentions o’ this herb called lemon grass. On me last raid o’ Adagio’s site, I raided a sample fer me treasure chest!

Smells o’ lemon, indeed it does. And looks like the grass what’s been stuffed in my mattress in the Captain’s quarters. Smells better though. I supposed they washed it, shiver me timbers!

Brewed, it be golden, and it tastes fairly good. Not a keg o’ rum by any means, but tolerable. Definitely something I’d take from a rich merchant vessel sailin’ back fro’ tha Indies!

Arrrrrrr!

Bonnie

Arrrr! it be Talk like a Pirate’s Day like ye says, Matey! I be Hook! Hand over thar lemon grass tea! Off to the plank with ye Arrrrr!

Angrboda

This made me smile. :)

Skulleigh

hehe, thanks, you two :D

Comments

Bonnie

Angrboda

This made me smile. :)

Skulleigh

hehe, thanks, you two :D

When I was a very young child, I swallowed an ice cube whole. It got stuck in my throat, and my mother had me drink hot tea to melt it away. That started a love affair with tea that has never abated.

I dabbled with Celestial Seasonings and other grocery store teabags for awhile, in my young and foolish days. But a few years ago, my husband got me a tea of the month subscription from Adagio, and I found that there was a whole other world of tea out there that I had never experienced.

I love drinking tea, and I love the personal ceremony of making a glass or pot of tea for myself. It’s like a meditation.

DFW, Texas