I’ll admit it. I’m no spring chicken anymore. If I drink anything caffeinated after about 7pm, it will keep me awake. So I am starting to explore some decaffeinated and caffeine-free options.

I decided to give this a try with my dinner tonight, and I quite like it. No odd tastes, it seems like a normal Earl Grey with a tasty shot of citrus.

And I seem to be getting sleepy, so it must a truly decaffeinated!

When I was a very young child, I swallowed an ice cube whole. It got stuck in my throat, and my mother had me drink hot tea to melt it away. That started a love affair with tea that has never abated.

I dabbled with Celestial Seasonings and other grocery store teabags for awhile, in my young and foolish days. But a few years ago, my husband got me a tea of the month subscription from Adagio, and I found that there was a whole other world of tea out there that I had never experienced.

I love drinking tea, and I love the personal ceremony of making a glass or pot of tea for myself. It’s like a meditation.

DFW, Texas