drank Exotica by DAVIDsTEA

So, this is one from my advent calendar from December that I didn’t try. There were a few that the day I was suppose to have them, I didn’t want to try them, so they have been hanging around since, just waiting and hoping that I’ll find them, and want to try them.
Anyway, so I finally tried this one and it lovely. I agree with a lot of the reviews I read so far about this one. The lemongrass definitely was the main flavour coming through on this tea. But at the same time, I love lemongrass, so I don’t mind. I can’t really pick up much on the other flavours though. Like said before, the lemongrass is the first and really only flavour that you taste. Although, there is a bit of a lovely, subtle zing to it too, that I’m enjoying.
I’m having this one without sugar, which is unsual for me. Normally I add sugar to most of my teas, but this one I didn’t think of it, and I’m glad I didn’t. It’s so lovely on its own. Now I’m going to have some Three Lemon Green again, just to see how they compare.