drank Checkmate by DAVIDsTEA

Apparently I haven’t reviewed this one yet??!?!
This tea is amazing! I love the name of it. It sounds cool.
The tea itself… the smell is devine. I close my eyes and take a deep breath in and just devour the smell of it every time I open up my tin. It is amazing. It smells sweet and creamy and just all over lovely.
Taste: I always add milk and sugar to this one. It makes it a sweet creamy cup of heaven. I always resteep my tea leaves too ‘cause it’s so good. Even when steeped a little longer than recommended it tastes amazing. I find too, that only sometimes do I get a chocolate taste to this one. Normally I get more of a caramel taste. Either way though, this is soooo good.
I’ve tried this one once without milk (we ran out and I didn’t realize before I brewed this one) and it was still very good. It was sweet and creamy on its own even.
I still add milk to it even though it tastes good without. There’s just something about black tea with milk in it that screams tea heaven to me.
I’m almost out of this one unfortunately… I’m rationing it until the summer collection comes out, then I’ll add it to my order. :)

UPDATE: Apparently I have reviewed it, I just didn’t realize it. :)