drank Santa's Secret by DAVIDsTEA

This is the 3rd time I’ll have logged this tea, but I don’t care. haha

So I’m going to divulge some details about myself because it relates to my tea this morning sort of… I’m a receptionist at a spa. My dream is to make it big as a writer. That’s my ultimate dream. I just wish it was happening now instead of later.

Anyway, I was working yesterday and the one lady did a perm on a client and the smell of it was horrendous. I couldn’t get over how strong it was. I got the worst sinus headache ever from it. It was off and on all afternoon/evening after that. It was just brutal.
So anyway, I finally got it to fade enough that I was able to fall asleep last night… My husband is the sweetest guy ever. He heard me coughing around 11 last night and came in to see me after he was done baseball. I told him about my headache and he brought me the Advil and some cold water and everything.

So, this morning comes and my head is hovering on the tipping point again towards full out migraine pain… and I have to work today again. I can’t call in sick either ‘cause there’s lots of paperwork later to do. I get up, pop some Advil and go to the cupboard for some tea. I would have killed for a plain black tea, but I finished what I had a few weeks ago and haven’t replaced it yet.

I starting mentally scanning all the kinds in my head and all I could think of was… which black tea is going to have a mellow enough smell that it won’t send me into a full out sinus/migraine pain?

That’s when my beautiful red flowered tin looked at me and quietly said, ’I’m here for you.’

I opened it and the mellow scent of the Santa’s Secret came to me and didn’t make me want to feel sick. And what’s more soothing than peppermint?

Sweet, sweet heaven again in this tea. It is a delight I get to enjoy this tea again today. I am so pleased I have it still and it is doing the job I need it to do today. It is calming me and very comforting while being nice and mellow. I think I’ll grab this one again when I have a migraine.

TheTeaFairy

Tea is an olfaction sensory powerhouse! This one can also cure me just from the smell of it! Glad it made you feel better :-)