I’m only making a short note on this one ’cause I have to say something…

Don’t store your teas in small plastic baggys! I know the folks on here probably use the bags that the stores sell them in and that’s good (I do the same). Usually those bags are thick and ziplocked and mostly air tight. That isn’t what I’m meaning. The place my coworker got this one from for me is from a soup/sandwich place. They have their teas for sale in small plastic, clear bags that honestly, I’ve seen the same at the dollar store.
So, when I went to try this one, it has taken on the taste and smell of the soup place that sells it. So, unfortunately, I didn’t get to experience the good flavours that I wanted to with a name like Cherry Almond.
I would say something to the place, but I’m not that comfortable doing so, as I have yet to buy something from them…

Anyway, I might look at getting this one in the future from somewhere that sells it in proper packing. Cherry and almond sound so good!

Keep Calm and Put The Kettle On!

Ontario, Canada