drank Dragon Pearls by DAVIDsTEA

I feel like I’m drinking flowers. Haha
I don’t drink much plain green tea. It’s just not my thing, especially after a few times of having it and making it bitter. Bleck.

So, for this one, I very carefully followed the instructions. Realistically, this tea did turn out nice. It is not bitter or too strong. That jasmine flavour is definitely there. I’m not too sure if the green tea part is there or not, but the jasmine is. And I think it’s the jasmine being so strong that is making me feel as though I’m drinking flowers.

I’m enjoying this one as a change, but I know I wouldn’t stock up on this one. It’s nothing against the tea itself, it’s just not my cup of tea as they say.