drank Dragon Pearls by DAVIDsTEA

I feel like I’m drinking flowers. Haha
I don’t drink much plain green tea. It’s just not my thing, especially after a few times of having it and making it bitter. Bleck.

So, for this one, I very carefully followed the instructions. Realistically, this tea did turn out nice. It is not bitter or too strong. That jasmine flavour is definitely there. I’m not too sure if the green tea part is there or not, but the jasmine is. And I think it’s the jasmine being so strong that is making me feel as though I’m drinking flowers.

I’m enjoying this one as a change, but I know I wouldn’t stock up on this one. It’s nothing against the tea itself, it’s just not my cup of tea as they say.

Updated Feb. 16/16
I’m a 30-something-year-old aspiring writer. I’ve written several short stories that I’m looking to get published someday soon.

I work as a paginator (I do page layout for our local weekly newspaper) and absolutely love it! I’m also an amateur photographer.
I’m a proud new mom of a sweet little baby boy born Feb. 3/15. He showed up 4.5 weeks early, but thankfully after a week in the hospital he’s great now. :)
I’m married to an absolute amazing man who “puts up” with my tea obsession.

It wasn’t until a few years after high school that I finally became interested in tea. I started with Orange Pekoe double double (milk not cream), and peppermint. Since that time, I’ve really opened up to other kinds of tea and I’ve well… I’ve kind of just went nuts since then.

I would have to say my favourite kinds are (in no particular order): black, herbal, white and rooibos (definitely prefer the green to red, but will drink the red too).

Green teas, pu’erh, and matcha are starting to grow on me but I’m very picky about them still. I am finding I like pu’erh tea cakes much better than loose. And with matcha I much prefer flavoured ones over straight.

I still don’t really care for mate teas but there a couple that are the exception to that.

Ontario, Canada