drank Chance Combinations by Custom

1tsp of English Caramel by the Tea Haus, 1.5tsp of S’mores by Teaopia.
Milk and sugar added, but only a bit…

Honestly, not the best combo. I’m finding that the english caramel to be too strong. It actually feels like it’s overpowering the entire goodness of the s’mores tea. My thought when adding these two together was that it would make a caramel-y s’mores tea, but I’m finding that it is just killing it. I don’t know if maybe I should have used less of it, or maybe just used a different caramel tea.

I’m thinking I might try the s’mores with like Oh Canada. Something that is light but caramel-y.

I’m a 30-something-year-old aspiring writer. I’ve written several short stories that I’m looking to get published someday soon. Currently I’m actively looking for markets and avenues to get published.

I work as a paginator (I do page layout for our local weekly newspaper) and absolutely love it! I’m also an amateur photographer. I’m a proud new mom of a sweet little baby boy born Feb. 3/15.
As well as “mom” to two adorable “fur babies” (I have two awesome cats). I’m married to an absolute amazing man who “puts up” with my tea obsession.

I don’t care for mate, green, oolongs, matcha, or puerh (although the puerh cake tea I have may convert me to a puerhs). And greens are kind of growing on me too. I’m starting to realize just how important steeping times/temperatures/amounts of tea make all the difference in the world for them!

Ontario, Canada