drank Vanilla Bean Chai by Tetley

I don’t drink bagged tea anymore… and for a reason. The quality isn’t there, the flavour isn’t there, and I always end up disappointed. I’ll drink it when I’m out and about or if I’m at work, where I don’t want to leave any of my good loose-leaf, but that’s about it.

But, that being said, this tea isn’t terrible. The vanilla flavour is the main flavour. I add milk and sugar and it makes it like a sweet, creamy tea. The only thing is, the chai flavour is almost not even there. I can pick up the smallest amount of it, but it’s really not much worth even mentioning. I wish that it was stronger. I love chai.

As I’m getting closer to the end of the cup, I’m just so disappointed with this one. It really leaves me wanting to go home and make a proper cup of chai tea.

It’s definitely not one that I would own. Maybe I’m just getting too fussy… or… do I dare say it…? Maybe I’m turning into a… tea snob…? Say it ain’t so! But I think it is! I won’t say snob… maybe just a tea connoisseur of sorts? Or maybe I just like the quality loose-leaf has to offer :)