Be forewarned! I’m harsh in this review!

Ew… I don’t care for this one at all. I know I added too much milk (really full milk container threw me off) but honestly, this one tastes bad. I don’t like it. It doesn’t have any real flavour from what I’m gathering. Normally milk doesn’t kill all the flavour with my looseleaf, so it’s very disappointing to me that it did with this one. I don’t know why I keep trying these ‘bagged teas.’ They are always saddening for me. I don’t think I’ll be finishing this one.

I’m starting to realize I really am picky with my teas. I haven’t mastered the love of some of the simple straight teas fully yet, but the ones I have, it’s got to be looseleaf. Otherwise, like with this one, I just think puddle water.

Sorry tea, this one isn’t for me!

Keep Calm and Put The Kettle On!

Ontario, Canada