drank Calm by Wildflowers Tea

This one also calms the stomach.
I had a very very bad migraine today… to the point of almost being sick to my stomach. I was very close. I haven’t had one this bad is a LONG time! I got some Advil into my system as soon as I was able after work today, but my stomach has really taken a beating.

So this tea, with the its name being Calm, I thought I’d give it a try. It couldn’t hurt right? What’s more calming than lavender? It’s definitely better. I’m still feeling a bit off, but I’m on the right note to feeling better. The head is still feeling a bit tender, but it’s almost back to normal, and frankly, my stomach feels the same.

Raises my cup of tea here’s to feeling back to normal!

Hope you keep feeling better!

Hope you keep feeling better!

Updated Sept. 22/15
I’m a 30-something-year-old aspiring writer. I’ve written several short stories that I’m looking to get published someday soon.

I work as a paginator (I do page layout for our local weekly newspaper) and absolutely love it! I’m also an amateur photographer.
I’m a proud new mom of a sweet little baby boy born Feb. 3/15. He showed up 4.5 weeks early, but thankfully after a week in the hospital he’s great now. :)
I’m married to an absolute amazing man who “puts up” with my tea obsession.

I would have to say my favourite kinds are (in no particular order): black, herbal, white and rooibos (definitely prefer the green to red, but will drink the red too).

I don’t care for mate, green, matcha, or puerh (although the puerh cake tea I have may convert me to a puerhs). And greens are kind of growing on me too. I’m starting to realize just how important steeping times/temperatures/amounts of tea make all the difference in the world for them!

Ontario, Canada