Wow, how is it possible that I logged this one TWO years ago, but not since?!

Anyways, I had this one again about a week ago or so ‘cause I was craving pop like a crazy person but I can’t drink the stuff anymore. Last year in the fall I think it was, I started having some real issues with any dark-coloured pops… SO like, Pepsi, Coke, Dr. Pepper… It didn’t sit in my stomach well and I ended up feeling sick. Like it wasn’t good. I won’t go into detail, but the pain wasn’t good and I needed a bathroom nearby.

ANYWAYS, I ended up craving pop like I was saying so I thought, “Hey, why not drink some of the Root Beer Float tea. That flavour should kill the craving.”
So, that’s what I did! And it did curb the craving! I was really surprised. I should have bought more of this one. I was so unsure of it when I got it, but now I actually really like this one. It’s delicious.

NOTE TO SELF: Enjoy this one when you are craving pop. It’ll be perfect to kill the craving.

Updated Feb. 16/16
I’m a 30-something-year-old aspiring writer. I’ve written several short stories that I’m looking to get published someday soon.

I work as a paginator (I do page layout for our local weekly newspaper) and absolutely love it! I’m also an amateur photographer.
I’m a proud new mom of a sweet little baby boy born Feb. 3/15. He showed up 4.5 weeks early, but thankfully after a week in the hospital he’s great now. :)
I’m married to an absolute amazing man who “puts up” with my tea obsession.

It wasn’t until a few years after high school that I finally became interested in tea. I started with Orange Pekoe double double (milk not cream), and peppermint. Since that time, I’ve really opened up to other kinds of tea and I’ve well… I’ve kind of just went nuts since then.

I would have to say my favourite kinds are (in no particular order): black, herbal, white and rooibos (definitely prefer the green to red, but will drink the red too).

Green teas, pu’erh, and matcha are starting to grow on me but I’m very picky about them still. I am finding I like pu’erh tea cakes much better than loose. And with matcha I much prefer flavoured ones over straight.

I still don’t really care for mate teas but there a couple that are the exception to that.

Ontario, Canada