Wow, how is it possible that I logged this one TWO years ago, but not since?!

Anyways, I had this one again about a week ago or so ‘cause I was craving pop like a crazy person but I can’t drink the stuff anymore. Last year in the fall I think it was, I started having some real issues with any dark-coloured pops… SO like, Pepsi, Coke, Dr. Pepper… It didn’t sit in my stomach well and I ended up feeling sick. Like it wasn’t good. I won’t go into detail, but the pain wasn’t good and I needed a bathroom nearby.

ANYWAYS, I ended up craving pop like I was saying so I thought, “Hey, why not drink some of the Root Beer Float tea. That flavour should kill the craving.”
So, that’s what I did! And it did curb the craving! I was really surprised. I should have bought more of this one. I was so unsure of it when I got it, but now I actually really like this one. It’s delicious.

NOTE TO SELF: Enjoy this one when you are craving pop. It’ll be perfect to kill the craving.

Keep Calm and Put The Kettle On!

Ontario, Canada