drank Checkmate by DAVIDsTEA

My friend bought me this as a birthday gift and it’s amazing! Everyone was saying that it had a chocolate taste, but I didn’t really find that to be the case. However, it is so good!! I love this tea. I’m not even sure how to describe this tea, other than good.

Upon another tasting, I think I finally figured out what it tastes like. It’s more of a caramel flavour that I’m tasting. It’s delicious! I usually add a splash of milk and sugar to it, being as it’s a black tea. This one will probably be a permanent one in my tea cupboard.

Update: I made myself a pot of this tea today. It is SO good! I know I already said that, but it is amazing. :)

Since then, I’ve branched out to embrace different flavours and kinds of tea.

Keep Calm and Put The Kettle On!

Ontario, Canada