drank Swampwater by DAVIDsTEA

I just bought 50g of this tea because I really wasn’t sure if I’d like it. The name and what colour it turns had me a little worried. I ended up making it in a travel mug at work for the first trying of this tea, and I must say, I’m totally in LOVE!! This tea has a beautiful fruity taste and smell. I was whisked away to a sweet heaven drinking this tea. I couldn’t believe how delicious it was for such a weird sounding tea. I MUST buy more of this tea before it goes back into retirement. It is just so good! I’ll be very sad when my cupboard runs out of this stuff.

Keep Calm and Put The Kettle On!

Ontario, Canada