drank Forever Nuts by DAVIDsTEA

This tea when I opened the bag smelled like Cinnabon. I couldn’t get over how sweet it smelled, but in a warm cinnamon way. I wanted to warm it up and eat it right away.
I steeped it and it turned bright pink, which I really didn’t expect at all! But it added some nice charm to it.
This tea mixes well with a bunch of different teas. I’ve only added it to Pumpkin Chai, but I have friends that have added it to a bunch of different ones and they have loved it.
This tea goes really on its own too. I’ll drink it when I want something sweet and want something different.
DavidsTea, why do you have to make so many awesome teas!?!

Keep Calm and Put The Kettle On!

Ontario, Canada