drank Earl Grey Cream by Zen Tea

Name is Guillaume or William for the english version of it :p

Reading, movies and music are mostly my only hobby ( they take most of my time but lucky me i can drink Tea when doing all of them ! :D) i am a technology addict and at the same time love old thing ( i shave with a straight razor )

Like most people here i suppose tea as become a obsession really fast how can it not be with so many tea and teaware available? it is a conspiracy i say !

Tea lover for a couple of month now it’s the only hot beverage i can drink ( i hate coffee and the like ) thank to having a DT near my house and to Den’s for the 3$ for tea novice

I’m way behind in my tasting note but it will be done ! Bad note from me does not mean the tea was bad i try to explain what i did not like but that just my opinion I’m no expert on tea i like what i like and that all.

I mostly drink green tea i found black tea to be too bitter for me since i don’t put sweetener in anything flavored black tea are ok if they have something already sweet in it

Rooibos and herbal are ok all depended on the flavor they are

I love most white and oolong just have yet to find one i really like

everyone as different taste but there tea for every taste

Near montreal, Canada