drank Bi Luo Chun by Teahouse Kuan Yin

This one is another sample from TeaEqualsBliss (which I keep typing as TeaEqualsBills – a subconscious adjustment perhaps?) The scent is a lot like Rishi’s Jade Cloud and there’s a lot of similarity in the taste, too. But this is smoother and has a much prettier taste. There’s something sort of expansive about the taste – it feels very full and relaxing. Chinese greens aren’t really my favorite type of tea but this one is very tasty!
3.6g/7oz

AmazonV

haha, tea does equal bills :)

Stephanie

lol!! I like that! “TeaEqualsBills” exactly!

Batrachoid

Tea certainly clocks in as the most expensive part of my food bills, at least. _;

Comments

AmazonV

haha, tea does equal bills :)

Stephanie

lol!! I like that! “TeaEqualsBills” exactly!

Batrachoid

1 – 10 – Bleck. Didn’t finish the cup.
11 – 25 – Drinkable. But don’t punish me by making me have it again.
26 – 40 – Meh. Most likely will see if the husband likes it iced.
41 – 60 – Okayish. Maybe one day I’ll kill off what I have in my pantry.
61 – 75 – Decent. I might pick some up if I needed tea.
76 – 85 – Nice. I’d probably buy but wouldn’t hunt it down.
86 – 100 – Yum! I will hunt down the vendor to get this tea!

Not that anyone but me particularly cares, but there it is.

Texas