This was a much needed boost to start a very long day that is not yet over. It was also the first time I used my new mighty leaf to go mug. This tea was quite delicous! It smelled very inviting and fruity in the bag. I burned my tongue like three times trying to drink it too fast. It tasted very oolongy with a hint of fruity. A nice treat for the morning. The mug worked well too the outside stayed cool which was important in today’s ridiculous heat and it kept my tea hot all the way through my first class. Looking forward to another relaxing cup of tea to wind down tonight.