drank Cookie by Lupicia

Okay this tea is AMAZING!!!! It smells like absolute heaven. It is this wonderful mix of vanilla, caramel, biscotti, and a little bit of coffee. It smells just like this coffee and gift store my mom used to take me in when I was little. This was one of those teas that I just couldn’t wait for it to finish steeping because it smelled so delectable!

It also tastes delicious. It tastes like an almond biscotti cookie, combined with a caramel latte. I can’t wait to drink every bit of this tea!